Sunday, December 11, 2011

My First Ender

This is kinda old, but I took this shortly after Minecraft 1.8 was released.
I made an awesome cave-house, but I found out the ceiling was so high, Enderman could teleport in with no problem, so to protect myself, I made a little bunker near the ceilng that was only 2 blocks high. And to test it out, at night I went outside, stared right into the eyes of the nearest Enderman, and ran straight to my hide-away!
Isn't he just the cutest thing!? X3 He stayed there for about 3 days, took out half of the platform I'm standing on and just wouldn't let me leave my house. Eventually, I had to leave. I tried running away from him, but he just followed. It was a bright and sunny day, and he burned up T-T I shall miss you, my little- er, big friend!

Now~ for my anime chick of the day!
This sexy babe is Lala from the anime To Love Ru. The drawing is by Kayamah at DeviantArt.com.
This truely is a beautiful(and uber sexy) piece of art

No comments:

Post a Comment